The music service Deezer, having about 14 million active users in 180 countries and 53 million licensed tracks, launched Ukrainian localization with lowered tariffs, new content, and editor.
Deezer team is reported to have been joined Sergey Cane, a music journalist and chief editor of the webzine Comma, who will now oversee playlists with Ukrainian music. Currently, there are already available sections New Music, Hits Now, Ukrainian Rock, Ukrainian Indie.
"In Ukraine, there is a lot of good music for every taste, so I'm glad to be able to share my knowledge and love with other music lovers," Kane comments.
For the first time, Deezer users in Ukraine are able to subscribe to Deezer Premium+ for special local price €3.99 (~130 UAH) per month, the first 30 days are free. Deezer Family tariff (one account for 6 people) also became more affordable and now costs €5.99 (~190 UAH).
The main advantages of Premium+:
- Unlimited access to 53 million tracks worldwide
- Non stop music without advertising
- The ability to download music and playlists for offline listening
Users of the free version get access to all the tracks in Deezer catalog, without the benefits of Premium+ free advertising.
- 7 main services for musicians
- Month of Media in Ukraine: Apple Music + 3G
- Video: Ghost performing at Deezer Session